Online Children's Stories

Friday, August 28, 2009

Stormy Weather

Well the first week of school is over, and what a way to end the week with lots of rain. :(

It's been a crazy first week just getting everyone back and started. Mrs. Trate and I put in a new twist at lunch and the students did great. From now on, the students will go right into the cafeteria and into the lunch line. This seemed to get everyone served quicker today...we'll see how it works out.

I can't wait to get back on Monday and into the classrooms. Some of the best parts of my day are getting out and seeing what our teachers and students are doing.

I know I said there would be another video today, but I ran out of time...look for it on Monday. Have a great weekend!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Mr. Ellis, good luck and have a wonderful year at Milton!

    ReplyDelete